Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The most amazing antiques ever...

Last summer, my hubby and I took a trip to good Ole' Texas. Numerous times I'd heard people talk about going to "Canton" and antiquing (yes it's a word, I looked it up. *smile*) . It wasn't until we were down there that we found out it was going on that weekend. I was so excited, I can't pass up "miles and miles of antiques". Well, we ended up spending 2 days there (if you ever go, don't plan on seeing it all in 1 - 2 days!!!). I have to tell you though, my favorite part of going to Canton was the antique mall we passed on the way there. We had to stop, and we were SO glad we did! It had to be like 200 times better than Canton!!! Here are some pictures (these don't do it justice).










And for you men out there...

They have a little bit of everything...or should I say a LOT of everything. Even if you don't enjoy antiques this place is like a museum (even had a 3 wheeled car). So, if you're ever on the highway between Dallas and Canton you must stop at De Ridder Antiques, you WON'T be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment