Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where to start...



I have so many ideas and pictures I want to share with you, that it's hard to find a starting point. Let me begin by showing you some recent projects I've completed.

If you spend your free time looking at blogs,like I do, I'm sure you've seen the sheet music wreath. Well, when I saw it I HAD to have it. So, to Goodwill I went. I found some lovely sheet music for $1.50 a book (around 25 pages each), got 2 of those. Then off to the craft store, I found a wreath shaped, flat piece of board. Got one of these for $4.50 (Cardboard can be used but I didn't have any at the time). I then got to work.



After a couple of hours, many glue gun burns, and a cup of hot chocolate, I had my finished product for about $8.00!!


As you can see, I hung it with some thick burlap ribbon. I think my entire house is turning to burlap! *smile*
Now it's your turn...use what God gave you, GO BE CREATIVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment